Date: Mon Nov 14 01:56:52 2005
From: micah at style.net (Micah McNelly)
Subject: Enough's enough...

lol

stop feeding the animals.

/m

----- Original Message -----
From: "n3td3v" <xploitable@...il.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Enough's enough...

You're maing a complete idiot of yourself, because the world is
watching and the powers that be at Yahoo would back up everything i've
been saying if it wasn't such a poltical hill for a body of people to
speak out on a brand name. The trouble is people don't wanna talk in
high jobs, because it'll look as if they're representing the
corporation they're working at..even if its just their personal
opinion. Got to wonder why the FD admins are keeping me here, maybe
because They know me and I know them.. and they have contacts of those
people. You see whats said on list isn't always whats going on
offlist. Youre some nerdy security engineer with no real direction in
life, so how about you stfu, befor you take on the might of the
underground intelligence services of the corporate scene. If in doubt
of anything i'm saying, feel free to direct your queries to security
at yahoo -inc dot com. I'm sure they'll be more than able to assit you
in your enquiries.
YOUVE NO IDEA WHO I AM
Get a grip before you post anything else.