Date: Mon Nov 14 02:23:30 2005
From: purplebag at gmail.com (purplebag)
Subject: In Sony's Defense Over Virus Writers

n3td3v,

You need to relax and let this go away. Making flippant statements like this:

On 11/13/05, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> I will personally write a worm script based on "whistles" and give you
> full credit for your FD comments. Yeah Symantec will love that.. more
> anti virii sig's for them to push out to the consumer.

only causes you and your position harm.

> Online media journalists can take note. The likes of Robert Lemos and
> Joris Evers... yeah give CNET / Security Focus something to write
> about.
>
> All I did was publish a paper on trends for "Hackers Today" and all
> people have down is make me look small and stupid.

That is hardly what they have done. They simply provided you a
platform to make yourself look stupid. Your combative and off topic
self promoting replies has done most of the hard work.

Relax, ban the thread, sleep on it, and move on. Continuing with this
is only going to make it much more difficult for people to listen to
you later.