Date: Thu Dec  1 23:08:54 2005
From: lyal.collins at key2it.com.au (Lyal Collins)
Subject: Most common keystroke loggers?

"Usage once" is not an effeective measure against mitm attacks, as has been
discussed earlier in this thread.
Give user error message, while executing txn of attacker's choice on the
victim site with the legitimate user's authority.

How do disputed transactions get resovled in this supposedly more secure
framework since 'the authenticaiton is infallible' (marketing speak)?

Lyal