Date: Wed Dec  7 22:26:21 2005
From: c0ntexb at gmail.com (c0ntex)
Subject: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

Excuse me, I clicked send too soon....

As I was saying.... You found a bug, and thats great, well done,
congratulations.

However, at the end of the day that is all it is. A bug, write it off
and end the thread, you have not found the holy grail, you have not
discovered the akashic records on this plane, rather you just found a
silly, yet valid bug in a random web site. Remember that monkeys can
be trained to click a mouse button and paste a 20 letter string in to
a URL.

On 07/12/05, ad@...poverflow.com <ad@...poverflow.com> wrote:

regards
c0ntex