Date: Mon Dec 12 03:18:25 2005
From: fd-list at g-0.org (sk / GroundZero)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's
	Cut(outnow on DVD)

yea i'm so jealous! no i didnt find a xss vulnerability.
i wasted my time with complex codes as tricky buffer overflows,
format strings or integer overflows. yes i'm so jealous that
i spent the last 11 years with security research and programming,
when i could have been searching for easy to spot xss flaws.
why learn C programming or kernel hacking when you can spot
a xss bug ?! i ask myself why i wasted all this time...
i really could have been searching for xss flaws all day long
and trying to look cool on mailinglists.

end of sarcasm :P

well before you point your finger at others, lets see what you have done
besides talking shit on mailinglists. you found 1 easy bug. xss is the most basic
bug that exists, every script kiddie knows how to spot it. its not even worth mentioning.
besides of that, what "real" bugs you have found so far ? how many exploits did you write?
stop blowing steam kiddie. all you ever do is talk about how great you are,
but all you ever come up with is a xss flaw ?? your really pathetic.

-sk