Date: Wed Dec 21 17:39:53 2005
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: XSS vulnerabilities in Google.com

lol you wont ever give up kiddie dont you ?
i do not care about google and yahoo vulnerabilities.
i agree to leave you alone, but you ask for it again and again so be it.
1 person said its ok for the xss vuln. you cant even count or did you see any
other mails ? how about the tons of people the constantly tell you to shut the fuck up
since we are all tired of you. you say the same shit over and over again.
if someone tells you facts then you ignore it, because you have no other arguments as that
someone else wouldnt have found lame xss bugs in google or yahoo and therefore they shouldnt
be allowed on this list. you are the last person to even dare to say something like this.
you have nothing else to say then that people would be jealous of you or how precious
your lame xss bugs are. noone cares about your shitty vulnerabilities you found as it doesnt
require any skill at all to find those. show us some code! how many exploits did you write ?
you are so blinded by your ego that you dont realize how much crap you talk and how you
destory your imaginary reputation yourself. why do you think there have been so many mails against you?
its not because of your xss lameness. if you would have simply provided them to the list noone would have
bothered, but you have to brag how special they would make you. then you think you would be one
of the most respected security researchers out there, but noone knows you. you are so pathetic its unbeliveable.
pull the stick out of your ass and get lost kid.