Date: Tue Dec 27 04:01:53 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove

I am sorry... The largest controlling BODY is the U.N  There are several
cases here in the US of soldiers that refused to take orders from U.N
Officers or place a UN flag on the (US) uniform.  These military folks
stated they took an oath to the US NOT the (stupid) UN.

So the US is pushed around by the UN...  I personal believe that a day
will come that maybe there will be some major riots in the US and the UN
will step up and tell the worlds police force to control its own people.
We as a country may or may not desire to be the worlds police force but
since we are a super power we can be forced into it (by the UN).  I do
know of some US presidents that really spat in the face of the UN for
various reasons.

DO I personally like the UN...  N/C

Now this message is part of a thread that talks about Echelon...  I have
one thing to say about that...  Why did somebody wake that beast again.
That is like 10-15 years old now...  There are better methods that are
being used than Echelon.  News broke about that system what 8-10 years
ago was it not?  Since news broke about it then, that means it was old
news when it broke..  SO why do we not talk about the reality that UFOs
are real and were Sponsored by the US, Canada, the former Soviet Union,
maybe China and Japan...  It is earthly technology and they are using
that to do the post modern data gathering.  ;)

should I toss in some Echelon key words at this time?
Na, I think I will leave it alone.

Peace out
--
Leif Ericksen