Date: Tue Dec 27 04:11:54 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove

Echelon????  YAWN...  That is old news that is like 10-15 years old and
was first announce like 8-10 years ago was it not...  Encryption?  when
it comes time to NSA/CIA/Omega Sector or other unnamed government
agencies if they want to decrypt it they can...  That is my belief.

Really if we have nothing to hide we should not fear them listening to
us.  Now if they come in and start forcing a special mark or code word
or something special in order to live or buy or sell anything then it is
time to revolt.

Other wise let them hear you talk to your significant other about some
hot sexual adventure, if it is not your significant other maybe it is
your best friend and you are going to tell them about how you banged
away at this hot chick/guy (male or female for guys/gals and those of
the alternative life style (Gay, Homosexual what ever you prefer).

IF we really want to sue some good encryption that will take time to
break we all have to learn and start using some anchient now dead
language.  Then once everybody is fluent in that we need to change again
just to try and stay one step ahead of the spy devices!

--
lhe