Date: Fri Jan 20 05:48:57 2006
From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: Re: Re: PC Firewall Choices

I have the paid ZA but I heard the free one was better.  Have no idea about
that but would never buy the paid version again.  At least now I know what
was happening.  Will try to look for that feature and set it to the maximum
minutes.  I only have it on my laptop which only goes on the internet
sporadically but generally goes on the internet on public wireless networks
which I think may not be all that secure.  Lots of times I am meeting with
someone there and we talk and then lookup something on the internet.  I
could see how time could pass quickly and I might not touch the computer
for awhile.  Thanks for the explanation.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer