Date: Sat Apr  8 03:02:58 2006
From: nocfed at gmail.com (nocfed)
Subject: I give up,
	no more posts to Full-Disclosure and DailyDave about Full Trust and
	.Net /Java Sandboxes

On 4/7/06, michaelslists@...il.com <michaelslists@...il.com> wrote:
> nocfed, are you saying that researchers shouldn't hassle companies
> with notes about the security of their products, because they might
> have more important things to be doing then respond to them?
>
> what fucking list are you on again?
>
> -- Michael

I have no idea where you gathered that from.  If you feel that the
information needs to be disclosed then do it, but don't expect a
reply, especially in a public forum.

Show common netiquette if you decide to reply.