Date: Sat Apr 22 19:28:26 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: [EDU-ops] Who Do I Contact?

How is it private? I didnt mention the school or the exact details of the hole. So nothing is at risk, I was just telling the implications of the hole. So call me that if you will, but I know I didnt post something that could endanger the data at hand. I had nothing private to say. So sorry if you think that way of me, but I'm not stupid and won't post what I believe would be private and thats the school name or anything of that sort.