Date: Tue Jun  6 18:46:34 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: SANS on-duty 'cock handlers'

n3td3v: Those SANS on duty handlers are funny tho

n3td3v: They write up little paragraphs on the SANS org website based on
whats on the 'mailing lists'

Lemos: Do you like SANS

n3td3v: No they suck ass

Lemos: Whos your fav cock handler

n3td3v: Its got to be Seltzer

Lemos: Why?

n3td3v: Because they don't have my MS One Care Zero-Day

Lemos: You mean you've really got these zero days?

n3td3v: Sure, SANS think its a joke the way the on duty handlers handle my
nuts on fd

Lemos: I need real proof before I can publish this on the Securityfocus
frontpage

n3td3v: LOL, whats your e-mail big boy, and i'll throw in those multiple
Cisco zero-days with it ;-)

Lemos: I know you have contacts with corporate america, but grow up ... the
media will never take you seriously if you act like this , never mind fd

n3td3v: Sure my comments on FD on 666 were just hear-say, but theres loads
of defacers out there. Morning wood is promoting the new 'zone-h.org'
website via his Y messenger status the last two days, I feel sorry for the
zone-h crew right now.

Lemos: I'm not interested on MW, just about your comments on FullD about
Cisco zero-day and onecare

n3td3v: The e-mail has been sent, get it while its hot or cnet will