Date: Mon Jun 12 09:08:35 2006
From: dan-fd at f-box.org (Dan B)
Subject: SANS on-duty 'cock handlers'

Hi,

n3td3v wrote:
> n3td3v: Sure my comments on FD on 666 were just hear-say, but theres
> loads of defacers out there. Morning wood is promoting the new
> 'zone-h.org <http://zone-h.org>' website via his Y messenger status
> the last two days, I feel sorry for the zone-h crew right now.

Just thought I'd point out that Morning Wood is involved with zone-h.
Why should he not be informing others of the new design of the zone-h
website?
If in fact even he wasn't involved and just liked the design there is
nothing wrong with him promoting it!

Ref:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050205215657/http://www.zone-h.org/en/staff

Cheers,
Dan.

PS. I'm not sure how many people are feeling sorry for you (your crew?
n3td3v crew?) right now!