Date: Sat Jun 10 19:49:40 2006
From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (Morning Wood)
Subject: Want to test this desktop barrier?,
	(Unauthorized offer) 0day protection

Dick, err Bill,
odd product you have...
anything i tried to run via GreenBorder simply, how do I say this... DID NOT
RUN PERIOD.

I am amazed at the effectiveness of your product, it's great! I was fully
protected from not being able to do anything at all with your product,
simply amazing. When I tried to run Internet Explorer, it simply would not
run!!! I was obviously fully protected from all threats, again Dick, err
Bill, big props to your Product! Now, being one that just has to back up my
security product research, I uninstalled your product to compare my computer
use and Internet browsing without your Product's protection. After a reboot
see now that my HTML icons are now back with that blue "e", not that BIG
GREEN SQUARE THINGIE, ( an obvious sign of not being protected ) although I
can actually open them now, as well Internet Explorer itself now opens ( I
think I'm at rick now huh? )  In my opinion this Product is effective, or
not, depending on you Marketing stance and spammimg of security lists
touting a questionable product, that offers nothing that I can see of value.

cheers,
MW