Date: Mon Jun 12 11:32:10 2006
From: nocfed at gmail.com (nocfed)
Subject: Vunerability in yahoo webmail.

On 6/12/06, c0ntex <c0ntexb@...il.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/06, David Loyall <david.loyall@...il.com> wrote:
> > Oh, I've CC'd abuse@...oo.com, but if someone else would give them a proper
> > write-up, and encourage them to close the hole, that'd be wonderful.
>
> I know this guy who has over 7 years of direct security influence with
> Yahoo and Google security engineers!

You know that you really should have replied from av3@...oo.com and
attached a .shm or a .scr, right?  I would definatly open any
attachment sent from av3@...oo.com in a heartbeat.

Really though, that's some crappy static code.  It reminds me of a 1st
year programmer that replicates their same call 100 times to get 1
thing done.

I'm not quite sure how people still fall for these things... be it a
executable attachment or html, that low and behold CAN have javascript
(AJAX/Web 2.0TM) in it, you should not be just opening any
attachments.