Date: Fri Jun 23 19:36:28 2006
From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (Morning Wood)
Subject: researchers want slice of profit and vow
	pulloutof mailing list disclosures

> This is what really happened...
>
> mw: deface zone-h for me
> n3td3v: why?
> mw: cos i hate the new layout
> n3td3v: lol
> n3td3v: k give me the password to zone-h
> mw: ok, hold on n3td3v
> mw: e-mail sent, the password is in the e-mail
> n3td3v: cool, thanks
> n3td3v: lol, it works!
> n3td3v: i thought you were joking me
> mw: no probs n3td3v
> mw: just remember, this conversation never happened k?
> n3td3v: sure

here is the actual convo...

n3td3v : why did you post the i.m?
Morning Wood: just like your contryman Phill Collins says... "true colors"
n3td3v : hahahahahahaha... you know i.m's are easily forged
Morning Wood: yes bet we know its genuine, and i dont make up anything,
thats the difference between us
n3td3v : i could post one as well saying you were going to deface zone-h too
Morning Wood: yea, you need lies
n3td3v : infact, i could post one saying you gave me exploit code to do it
n3td3v : mw: deface zone-h for me
n3td3v : n3td3v: why?
n3td3v : mw: cos i hate the new layout
n3td3v : n3td3v: lol
Morning Wood: funny, cuz im z-h staff and speak to Roberto daily
n3td3v : n3td3v: k give me the password to zone-h
Morning Wood: not to mention i showed him that when you im'd it
n3td3v : mw: ok, hold on n3td3v
n3td3v : mw: e-mail sent, the password is in the e-mail
n3td3v : n3td3v: cool, thanks
n3td3v : n3td3v: lol, it works!
n3td3v : n3td3v: i thought you were joking me
n3td3v : mw: no probs n3td3v
n3td3v : mw: just remember, this conversation never happened k?
n3td3v : n3td3v: sure

now plz go away