Date: Fri Jun 23 05:10:50 2006
From: cardosolistas at contraditorium.com (Cardoso)
Subject: Re: Will the spammer please stop!

They do it already, they just don't (care or) know what they're doing.

3 or 4 times a year my main address is used as a fake from mail, and I
receive a few thousand mailer-daemons, a few dozen death threats from clueless
newbies that don't know about the fine art of header spoofing and
(unfortunely very rarely) xxx pictures as "punishment" from people who
think I'll be deeply concerned about Jenna Jameson's goodies.

POBOX is a very mature company, they never blocked my account for
"spamming". Other providers are not that understanding.

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:17:47 -0400
Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu wrote:

V> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:18:47 EDT, "Randal T. Rioux" said:
V>
V> > The words "best solution" should NEVER be used in the same sentence as
V> > "sender verification," unless "not" separates them. It is obnoxious and
V> > places the burden of your lack of effort or knowledge onto the sender.
V>
V> My favorite "You don't want to do that" example goes like this;
V>
V> Step 1: Imagine everybody did sender challenge/response.
V>
V> Step 2: Now imagine that a spammer has joe-jobbed your address into the
V> From: line of 5 million spams.
V>
V> Still think it's a good idea? :)

Allgemeinen Anschulterlaubnis
Cardoso <cardoso@...ox.com> - SkypeIn: (11) 3711-2466 / (41) 3941-5299