Date: Thu Jun 29 07:38:46 2006
From: sirdarckcat at gmail.com (SirDarckCat)
Subject: Teagames cheating

Hello List.

I've discovered the cryptogram that the famous site "Teagames" use for
encripting the score and username for the topscores.. I've show the teagames
STAFF several times that I can do this, but they seem that they dont care,
so know, by publising this information I want to force them to change their
cryptogram to a safer one.

Here are the explanation of how I did the cryptoanalisis and the tools
needed for the falsification of the request.

English Version:
http://sirdarckcat.googlepages.com/teagames-cheating

Spanish Version:
http://sirdarckcat.googlepages.com/teagamescheating