Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:05:41 +0545
From: "Bipin Gautam" <gautam.bipin@...il.com>
To: Col <colweb@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] Who is n3td3v?

> So I stick to my personal opinion of the great man -
>
> 1. One person
> 2. Good intentions overall
> 3. Not great communication skills (depends how drunk he is)
> 4. Too paranoid for his own good
> 5. Living in Ediburgh
> 6. Most likely Scottish

ok despite everything (assuming he isnt suffering from personality
disorder ) he has communicated with so many people. been with many his
type in friendship & flame war and other stuffs.

I still have a question (though he was good his way) how can someone
who have acted so STUPID & irrational in conversation be intelligent
enough to hide his online identity to a fair degree?

I'd say he created few personalities on his own mind, played them like
puppets & hide the REAL himself in the noise. I am intrested enough to
track him down. lets see!