Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:02:55 +0200
From: Alexandru Balan <abalan@...defender.com>
To: Bipin Gautam <gautam.bipin@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] Who is n3td3v?

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 23:05 +0545, Bipin Gautam wrote:
> > So I stick to my personal opinion of the great man -
> >
> > 1. One person
> > 2. Good intentions overall
> > 3. Not great communication skills (depends how drunk he is)
> > 4. Too paranoid for his own good
> > 5. Living in Ediburgh
> > 6. Most likely Scottish
> >
> ok despite everything (assuming he isnt suffering from personality
> disorder ) he has communicated with so many people. been with many his
> type in friendship & flame war and other stuffs.
>
> I still have a question (though he was good his way) how can someone
> who have acted so STUPID & irrational in conversation be intelligent
> enough to hide his online identity to a fair degree?
>
> I'd say he created few personalities on his own mind, played them like
> puppets & hide the REAL himself in the noise. I am intrested enough to
> track him down. lets see!

Did any of the list members stop for a second to think that the infamous
troll is posting on the list to this day, still looking for ways to make
him feel good about himself ?

I find it most disturbing that thanks to you people, he might have the
possibility to tell people "Look how famous I am!".

N3td0rk! If you're posting about yourself again from one of your split
personalities, STOP IT! It's gonna only confuse you even more and your
nervous breakdown when you'll realise that you're nothing more then a
scene whore with no future whatsoever will be worse then you can
imagine.

--
Jay

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)

View attachment "BitDefender.txt" of type "text/plain" (141 bytes)