Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:32:50 -0300
From: M.B.Jr. <marcio.barbado@...il.com>
To: "Jason Miller" <jammer128@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Month of Random Hashes: DAY THREE

On 6/15/07, Jason Miller <jammer128@...il.com> wrote:
I still think this is useless. What am I going to do with hashes? This
whole Month of * BS is making me want to unsubscribe from the listing.

Jason, do it please...

Dessent,
did I mentioned concatenated hashes?
you trippin man...

Kletnieks,
it's possible but it is not a rule.

so if the number of NON-CONCATENATED hashes tends to infinite, your chances
tend to zero.

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:59:01 -0300, "M.B.Jr." said:
> > but only one string can produce that md5 hash signature,
> > that sha1 hash signature, fucking that sha256 hash signature, fucking
that
> > <any_other> hash signature, etc...

My "etc" means "fucking that <any_other> hash signature" INFINITE times...

Marcio Barbado, Jr.