Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:42:32 -0800
From: Fixer <fixer@....net>
To: Jared DeMott <demottja@....edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Right, or wrong?

As far as the "moral/immoral" issue goes I don't think there's an easy
answer to that one.
Is it immoral to get paid for your effort?  I don't think so.  On the
other hand I don't think
I'd be really proud of myself if I sold a bug to someone and they turned
around and
released a worm that exploited it.  I think it depends on who you're
selling to and
why you're doing it.  That having been said I should say that I've never
charged anyone
for any bugs I've found.  Maybe I'm just old school.