Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:09:03 -0300
From: "Kurt Dillard" <kurtdillard@....com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers
	-Exposed]	Cybertrust ( C + )

Because its absurd to write a review for a service without actually
experiencing the service. The original poster's messages have only had
entertainment value, they've had no value from an information security
perspective. If you'd like to provide a link to your MSN profile and
facebook pages I'll write up a resume for you. Does that sound like a good
idea?