Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:19:53 -0700
From: "Mike Vasquez" <mike.vasquez@...il.com>
To: Epic <epic@...k3r.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -Exposed]
	Cybertrust ( C + )

Yes, a blog is an opinion, typically.  And a blog that reviews a
product, *tried
the product.*  Seriously, find a blog that reviewed a product without
actually trying it, but almost purely by looking at the marketing material
on the product.

That's an incredibly fundamental difference which makes these reviews pretty
much worthless.

If you had a product you were selling, would you want someone to review it
without even trying it?

Content of type "text/html" skipped