Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:51:12 +0100
From: "Thomas Pollet" <thomas.pollet@...il.com>
To: "Dixon, Wayne" <wcdixo@...ora.lib.il.us>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: NorfolkDesign.com proven track of excellence

Hello,

My guess is that following link comes second for a google search for
norfolkdesign:
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Nov/0295.html
So now Ronnie is trying to seo spam fd.

Regards,
Thomas Pollet

p.s. Ronnie,  thanks for the spam, I apologize linking to Norfolkdesign
(http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Nov/0295.html)<http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Nov/0295.html>(lol)

On 15/01/2008, Dixon, Wayne <wcdixo@...ora.lib.il.us> wrote:

>  That's great that Norfolk design is charitable, but what does that have
> to do with Full Disclosure?  Is there a breach of data or something?  What?
>
> Wayne

Content of type "text/html" skipped