Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:08:23 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: "Ronnie - Norfolk Design" <ronnie@...folkdesign.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: NorfolkDesign.com proven track of excellence

Fredrick Diggle Security has a similar mantra. I feel that our groups
have a lot in common and could greatly benefit from sharing
information. I would like to propose a partnership. Fredrick Diggle
Security currently participates in an international allegiance of
corporations which support one another through financial sharing and
intestinal fortitude. If you would like to join our partnership please
send a self addressed stamped envelope along with your one time
registration fee of $39.95 to the following address.

Fredrick Diggle Security
C.O. Fredrick Diggle Esq.
P.O. Box 743
Fresno CA, 93650

You will then be sent membership information for our global
partnership. It is then your duty to recruit other world class
businesses into the global partnership of fortitude and you are free
to collect their membership dues provided you then send 3/4s of said
dues to the previously provided address. You may then inform your
converts to continue the cycle moving the names up the list
continually. etc etc.

I hope that you will enjoy our global partnership of happiness. Until
next next time this has been Fredrick Diggle.... Good night and good
luck.