Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 05:38:00 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: FD culture!?

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 5:01 AM, Bipin Gautam <bipin.gautam@...il.com> wrote:
> On 12/7/08, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
>> Pwoouwawa ... n3td3v you do really suck.
>> you need to create fake users as ghost, mike.c, andrew wallace, to prove
>> some point ?
>> you're useless dude, no one like you, get the fuck out of here.
>>

> People with multiple personalities! Split personality problem?
>
> Or is all this all an intentional activity and looks like (in
> practice) the owners of FD are ok with where FD is heading to! How can
> someone act ignorant for so long?
>
> Yelling, "this is the drawback of a unmoderated mailing list" isnt the
> answer nor the solution. We joined FD because we thought umoderated
> doesnt mean untamed and definitely... having to tolerate so much of
> noise and nonsense for so long. We all know all these has a easy fix.
> Its really time for the owners of the list to send a clear message.
> Whats going on? How do you see all this? Whats your prospective? Where
> is FD heading? We all really want to have a CLEAR answer in
> words/action.
>
> I am really willing to hear about all this from the prospective of Mr.
> John Cartwright or the answer to just 1 question. So Mr John, how does
> all of this fit into the scope of FD-character,
> http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>
> thanks,
> -bipin

What's John Cartwright got to do with an unmoderated mailing list? You
joined F-D because you thought it would be partially moderated when
someone *you~* don't agree with annoys you? lolcopter. You know where
the unsubscribe button is if you don't like this style of mailing list
management, please use it instead of moaning. On a side note, I
already asked for Ureleet to be banned, but Cartwright's not
interested in partially moderating an unmoderated mailing list. Would
you rather the list was partially moderated? You would never be sure
if something you liked was getting through or not, thats what makes
people paranoid about Bugtraq, you don't know what's getting held back
and who might actually find the stuff that doesn't get through
interesting. Also, with Bugtraq there is a paranoia that stuff isn't
posted to it as fast as it should because of a business decision at
Symantec instead of fully informing people what's been submitted. I
mean Bugtraq should have another mailing list for the stuff that
didn't get accepted on Bugtraq, maybe call it Trashtraq, then people
could still read the rejected stuff that was submitted to Bugtraq
incase someone found it useful. Other people think Bugtraq isn't the
solution and that Full-Disclosure is the solution, but the choice is
upto you, you choose Full-Disclosure or you choose Bugtraq, the
options are available to you, and perhaps, just perhaps
Full-Disclosure isn't for you and you should unsubscribe.