Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:10:45 +0545
From: "Bipin Gautam" <bipin.gautam@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: FD culture!?

On 12/7/08, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> What's John Cartwright got to do with an unmoderated mailing list? You
> joined F-D because you thought it would be partially moderated when
> someone *you~* don't agree with annoys you? lolcopter. You know where
> the unsubscribe button is if you don't like this style of mailing list
> management, please use it instead of moaning. On a side note, I
> already asked for Ureleet to be banned, but Cartwright's not
> interested in partially moderating an unmoderated mailing list. Would
> you rather the list was partially moderated?

No... but least, less noise! We have two eyes, two ears but one mouth
for a reason. Listen more, look more but talk less.

I am complaining because whats happening in FD contradicts to;

Acceptable Content

Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for
instance announcement and discussion thereof, exploit techniques and
code, related tools and papers, and other useful information.

Gratuitous advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion is
forbidden. Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion
should be taken off-list wherever possible.

Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is inoffensive.
Politics should be avoided at all costs.

Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list, they
should use discretion in executing any tools or code distributed via
this list.

Lastly, i request you all to only post things that we-all may find
interesting to read. Personal replies are better taken off-list.
Please keep noise low.

Please help us to like you more!