Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:21:24 +0200
From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: "Alaa Abdelwahab" <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Alaa Abdelwahab <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>wrote:

> Avraham,
>
> With all respect to your point, thanks to use a better language
>
> I did not deny that the Jewish ppl exist since what ever many years, but
> does that mean they have to own the whole land now?

They owned the land - it was conquered from them - they got it back - so
yes, they have the right for the whole land now.

> I think this just give them the right to live and own their lands, without
> denying the same right
> for Christians and Muslims who used to live there as well for thousands of
> years even before the existence of the idea of the states.

The Arabs did not live there for thousands of years.
Israel never denied Christians or Muslims from living in Israel, proof is in
the large number of Israeli-Arabs (including Arab Knesset members).
The Palestinians in the occupied territories were not born there - they were
refugees from Arab countries that either fled there during the war(s) with
the Arab countries (that were defeated) or Arabs that entered the land after
the Arab leaders promised that Israel would be defeated - something that did
not happen.
When Israel signed peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan - the later made
it clear they do not want those Arabs back - did you ever wonder why? Don't
they care for their fellow Arabs?

> There might be a wrong popular idea that Arabs have a problem with Jewish,
> they only have a problem with Israel, and as you said when Muslims control
> the area, they didn't kick the Jewish out of it, in contrary to what Europe
> did before with Jewish and what Israel is doing now with Palestinians.

The following is the text of the Hamas spokesman's call for genocide of
Jews, the Hamas spokesman, Dr. Ismail Radwan, on Palestinian Authority TV,
on March 30, 2007:

"The Hour [Resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the
Jews and the Muslims kill them, and the rock and the tree will say: Oh,
Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, kill him!'

I think that proves you wrong.

> The Idea is to live and let others live as well.

Didn't we try that? What about the Oslo agreement? 100% of the land the
Palestinians wanted was given to them - for peace.
The 'favor' we got in return was daily rocket attacks from civilian
population that support the terrorists firing them.

> Regarding the War idea you are talking about, you mean that you agree with
> aggressive force usage. So we live in a jungle, who ever own the power
> should kill every one before they have the same power.
> I'm surprised from your idea.

In reality (call it a jungle if you like) - no country would accept the
daily firing of rockets on it's civilian population.
Imagine Mexico's drug cartels being voted in as elect government by 90% of
Mexican people - and them deciding to get California back from the U.S. -
then starting to shoot low-grade rockets at San-Diego.
How do you think the U.S. would react?
How do you expect the U.S. to react?

> So you want to say that it was a big mistake that Muslims didn't kill all
> Christians and Jewish when they were much more powerful and they had the
> chance? No that is not acceptable we are civilized ppl and we believe that
> we all should live in peace and equally treat ppl regardless their
> religion,
> color, origin ...etc

They converted many by the sword and killed those who would not convert -
they didn't succeed but they tried.

> The history is saying that no one keep the power for long, so don't built
> the hate or you are going to pay for it.

History shows the Jews are victorious at the end. Large empires rise and
fall - but at the end of the day, the Jews are right and justice prevails.

> Hope that you will not change your idea when positions will be changed.

You assume 'positions' will change - I don't see that happening...
regardless I have G-d on my side so I have nothing to be afraid.

> But we will never change our idea.

I know - story has it's Mr. Evil - in the story of reality today Mr. Evil is
played by radical Islam. I hope it is the last Mr. Evil the world has to
deal with.

> Brgds...Alaa

Content of type "text/html" skipped