Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:57:41 +0300
From: e.hitler@...h.ai
To: quispiam.lepidus@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: e-Holocaust

Right, your attempts at ranting, making a very obvious comment, or
whatever that is you are doing is pretty stupid..

We decided to put this in a little diagram for people like you to
understand better:

[ PHASE 1 ]

     -- Gain access on Israeli webservers / websites / databases (
yes, that means that if the website / database / webserver contains
any israeli content on it, it is a potential target, so spair us
the 'omg this is a US box' 'omg this is a .com' )

[ PHASE 2 ]

    -- Use access to collect information ( Includes databases,
source code, emails, etc.. ), and use the access eventually to send
a message, if we need to... if not, we will just delete all the
information on the server..

[ PHASE 3 ]

     --  Use information collected to make more damage...

and repeat...

So now unless you have something to add about this, don't waste
your time and ours...

P.S: that pinky and brain comment, wow... you just destroyed us
with that, it was totally demolishing to our goals... good job... -
_-\\

--
Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxunKhWDJ4LcETq8ZBmT8qzmrzgV1NLcvhN3PgeLHpaYq3Egg/