Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:59:50 +1100
From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: I'm not the troll i've been trolled

Hahahaha this post is the work of a CRAZY PERSON trying to keep up the
charade which is slowly crumbling around them.. could that profile fit you
any better. you are joking with this shit right?

- Intelligence agency intrigue & innuendo is a classic

"i'll be applying for mi5 real soon"
"i'll hope one day to collaborate with mi5 to share intelligence on people,
hackers and the threats"

- They usually refuse medications to control themselves, because it dulls
the essence of what they're trying to portray: someone mysterious,
withholding critical information, being the sole-source of knowledge that
might somehow change the world.

"they want people to hate me because they don't understand me because lots
of what's going on cannot be talked about publicly"
"this is a secret underworld you've had some insight to and the way we
think, you will not understand us, you will never understand unless you are
part of it"

- Also notice he hasn't written anything technical -- it's mostly outlandish
hypothesis with pointers to..not infosec..

"I research open source intelligence such as mailing lists and websites,
television and radio. as well as monitoring folks in social situations
online and offline building up profile of folks."

I could go on and virtually connect the dots on everything in that profile
with things you have said in the last week alone, but its not worth any more
of my time.

ps: you are a nobody and we all know it, but at least now we know what the
fuck is up with you. go see a doctor or go back to hospital - that week
without you was nice.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at :01 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> I've been the victim of trolls they see me as a good target to pick on
> because I run the n3td3v intelligence group and i'm going to apply for
> mi5. your everyday people can't run security because their ideas are
> too ordinary and they come up with nothing new. don't call me a troll
> i've been a victim of trolling. "groundzero security" and "ureleet"
> are trolls, they seen someone with an indepth underworld life that i
> can talk about that others don't believe because the secret world of
> spooks is often unbelievable to ordinary folks and thats where people
> think i must be trolling. the fact is i've never trolled the n3td3v
> group is real and i'll be applying for mi5 real soon. there is no
> mental illness or anything else, thats just something thought up by
> trolls to get me to reply even more. they want people to hate me
> because they don't understand me because lots of what's going on
> cannot be talked about publicly, so they say why do you think you're a
> researcher, you don't research anything. trust me i'n reseraching a
> lot all the time. I research open source intelligence such as mailing
> lists and websites, television and radio. as well as monitoring folks
> in social situations online and offline building up profile of folks.
> you choose to troll me because you don't understand me and you
> probably never will, but make it be clear i'm the victim of trolling i
> haven't trolled. it's easy to spin me up because you know i will reply
> to defend myself and my replies you enjoy because they are different
> from joe the public replies, and once you've managed to spin me up
> enough, you can say n3td3v is the core problem on the list and
> everyone hates you and look at your replies talking about intelligence
> and mi5, maybe thats because i run an intelligence group thats why i'm
> interested in it and i'll hope one day to collaborate with mi5 to
> share intelligence on people, hackers and the threats. this is a
> secret underworld you've had some insight to and the way we think, you
> will not understand us, you will never understand unless you are part
> of it. have a good time on your mailing list that you and you alone
> partially destroyed by trolling someone who is not afraid of defending
> myself publicly and tell people what i do on my real name or under the
> group name.

Content of type "text/html" skipped