Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:34:38 -0500
From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:16 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
>
>> Nop you spread yours.
>>
> Yes, if that's what you call answering your propaganda with facts that
> disprove it.

You're making your fact up via your propaganda, fucker.

> Anyways ....
>>
>> you got pwned, no doubt it's you, you have the same profile mofo, and in
>> the same situation you'll do the same.
>>
> I guess I can't prove to you that it's not me - but then again, I don't
> need to either.
>
> Besides, what's your point? (not that I care)

My point is that it explain most of your free propaganda, aka palestinian
=evil, israel  = Good.
Any conflict have two side, i guess you've misse one while throwing rocks.

>> Die in the same grave than n3td3v.
>>
> Fix your damn English kid.

OMG you should read your conversations on this mailing-list, you've made
some mistake too bitch.
Anyways if your last defense is to critizice my english it's because i'm
right, and then you're wrong.
<avri.schneider@...il.com>

Content of type "text/html" skipped