Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:22:34 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:34 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
>

>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:16 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Nop you spread yours.
>>>
>> Yes, if that's what you call answering your propaganda with facts that
>> disprove it.
>>
> You're making your fact up via your propaganda, fucker.

if it's fact, it can not be 'made up'.
If it is coming as response to your claims - it is not propaganda.
And your dirty language does not add to your credibility.

>> Anyways ....
>>>
>>> you got pwned, no doubt it's you, you have the same profile mofo, and in
>>> the same situation you'll do the same.
>>>
>> I guess I can't prove to you that it's not me - but then again, I don't
>> need to either.
>>
>> Besides, what's your point? (not that I care)
>>
> My point is that it explain most of your free propaganda, aka palestinian
> =evil, israel  = Good.

free propaganda? what's that? how does it compare to expensive propaganda?
And how does it _explain my propaganda_, when all I do is respond to your
claims (i.e. there's no propaganda)?

And why do you think anyone on this list cares about it? Is it computer
security related? Why don't you answer this question?

Any conflict have two side, i guess you've misse one while throwing rocks.

Yes, and in this case - a Good Israel, and an Evil Palestinians.

If throwing rocks at them would make them stop their terror attacks on
Israel, I'd do that.

It obviously won't help, so why should I do it?

Besides, the IDF can take care of those terrorists with better tools, so I
will let them do their job while I do mine (computer security - what's
your's btw?).

>>> Die in the same grave than n3td3v.
>>>
>> Fix your damn English kid.
>>
> OMG you should read your conversations on this mailing-list, you've made
> some mistake too bitch.

Yes, true - I admit to making a few mistakes - but at least I'm readable.
Why do you have to use curse words in every sentence? Grow up already.

> Anyways if your last defense is to critizice my english it's because i'm
> right, and then you're wrong.

Your assumption is wrong. I did not use it as last, or any defense - simply
as a constructive critisism.

Content of type "text/html" skipped