Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:58:55 -0600
From: "Valdis' Mustache" <security.mustache+fd@...il.com>
To: bobby.mugabe@...h.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: List of Fuzzers

Gabby,

As a general rule, I am opposed to fuzz. Those that are prebuscent and
/ or lack the appropriate testosterone levels to develop full and
bushy facial hair should leave matters to the professionals.

That said, I have been most impressed with the work of the markedly
hairless Mssr. Pedram Amini and his Sulley Fuzzing Framework, located
at http://www.fuzzing.org/wp-content/sulley.zip.

I believe there was a Lebanese gentleman (also notably lacking in
facial hair) from the NSA who created another popular fuzzing tool,
but I believe it was primarily only for crashing Java applications and
developing Python tutorials.

Your humble servant,
The vunts ja Valdis