Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:02:46 +0800
From: YGN Ethical Hacker Group <lists@...g.net>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Adobe Flash Player IE version 10.1.x Insecure
 DLL Hijacking Vulnerability (dwmapi.dll)

Thanks, I tested only in IE 8 and flash player latest version at that
moment of testing.
I haven't got any update from Adobe PSIRT.
It doesn't affect all flash sites. It affects only sites whose flash
files have complex flash vars like youtube - very long string of flash
vars, which causes some flash internals to call dwmapi.dll that exists
only in Vista and up.