Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:54:05 +0100
From: Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton@...il.com>
To: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: High performance exception/traceback
	reporting system

Hi Cal,

I've been thinking of this issue over the weekend and imagined one of the
solutions to have a messaging system which accepted inputs from different
languages and transforms these into a report which can be put into a bug
reporting tool which could use hashes to fingerprint the bugs so you can see
which are the errors which are causing the most problems.

Sounds like a good plugin for a SIEM too.

D.

--
blaze your trail

--