Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:30:33 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Other recommended lists?

So we're going to play dueling cites then?  OK, just for grins.
<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony>

A brief explanation would be as follows:  After having secured the
douchebag of the week award (and securing a place in the all time list as
well) for posting porn links in a security discussion list and engaging in
a running battle of insults with the ephemeral "Andrew" rather than
sticking to the stated purpose of list, Carl decided to post an ironic
request for references to lists where douchebags and porn link posters may
never be found.  Apparently it never dawned on Carl that having secured the
award for douchebag of the week Carl would never be allowed on the lists he
was requesting references to.

If you still don't get it, I've exhausted my ability to explain it to you,
so you'll need to seek clarity elsewhere.  Suffice it to say that you have
proven yourself unwilling and unworthy to engage in adult conversations.

--On February 21, 2011 7:13:11 PM +0000 "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst