Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:32:36 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, "Cal Leeming \[Simplicity Media Ltd\]"
	<cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Other recommended lists?

I agree, you should move your business to IRC. They usually cover everything
from cute kittens imitating Barack Obama to troubled kids sharing
their....uh....personal photos...
With the later as the majority of course. Oh, and if you want to be the
coolest internet kid around, with best-of-breed language skillz, teh ircz iz
foru.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
> <cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> > For accurate definitions of what trolling is, see this:
> > http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling
> > Top definition is:
> > "Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one
> or
> > more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's
> > the internet and, hey, you can."
>
> http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1926079
>
> [SNIP]

Content of type "text/html" skipped