Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:44:37 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people
 understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

Regarding who's doing the most damage to US economy, I'll just say I won't
comment.

I take issue with the 1%/99% idea; ie, the excuse that some people deserve
more just because they are allowed to lie - even if it makes them
hypocrites.

Content of type "text/html" skipped