Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:32:16 -0500
From: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand
 that not everybody's been following the rules"

On 10/13/2011 1:29 AM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
> So, if in practice the 99% enjoy privileges a notch less than the 1%,
> where did the 99% go to?
>

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Thor (Hammer of God)
> <thor@...merofgod.com <mailto:thor@...merofgod.com>> wrote:
>
>     I know that if I was starving to death and couldn't afford medical
>     care for my children that I wouldn't be sitting around with a $500
>     camera editing my photos with $700 software on a $1000 computer.
>      Nor would I be sitting around in my apartment all day posting my
>     woes on the Internet while the REAL 99% are having the tax dollars
>     used to support these people taken out of their check.
>
>     > And you know there is no way to know if they bought the items
>     second hand
>     > or if they were donated/gifted to them.
>     >
>     > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>     > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

I would say that the life we have is significantly less than the 1% and
pretending otherwise is just silly, the 1% have a majority of the money
and power and have manipulated the system to give them even more at the
expense of the 99%, its gotten to the point where those in power are
blatantly doing illegal and immoral things because they know they can
get away with this. They quite literally destroyed the economy for the
99% just to make themselves a profit *and* they won't be held
accountable for it. I don't care if someone is wealthy or even obscenely
rich, what *does* bother me is to knowingly cause so much damage to the
global economy for their own personal gain, that is just *insane* you
are the first to complain about the cost of damages that people like
lulzsec/antisec do but you don't blink an eye at the people who quite
literally destroyed the economy...in fact your sticking up for them.

Content of type "text/html" skipped