Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:18:14 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand
 that not everybody's been following the rules"

I simply acknowledge the fact that some people work hard to get "obscenely
rich", but I just can't stand people that cause damage for the fun of it.

Yes, I stick for everyone that minds his business, instead of ruining
others' for the fun of it.

What bothers me is the fact that those hypocrites (protesters) are crying
out loud against some people they're highly envious of with the excuse of
"the depression".
Well, here's the news; the famous depression has been brought about by these
same people!

If someone above is collecting free money because of incentives for people
to spend money (and which seem to work well), I can't blame him.

How many times in your life have you paid back something you received by
mistake and which wasn't yours?
While I would foremost applaud anyone that would right such a wrong, I just
can't ignore the fact that those people out there representing the "99%" are
big-time hypocrites.

On a different argument, since you seem to know well enough how some of the
1% are doing immoral things, why don't you start by handing out names
instead of talking air just as the "99%" crowd has been doing up till now?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org> wrote:

>  On 10/13/2011 1:29 AM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
>
> So, if in practice the 99% enjoy privileges a notch less than the 1%, where
> did the 99% go to?
>

>  On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Thor (Hammer of God) <
> thor@...merofgod.com> wrote:
>
>> I know that if I was starving to death and couldn't afford medical care
>> for my children that I wouldn't be sitting around with a $500 camera editing
>> my photos with $700 software on a $1000 computer.  Nor would I be sitting
>> around in my apartment all day posting my woes on the Internet while the
>> REAL 99% are having the tax dollars used to support these people taken out
>> of their check.
>>
>> > And you know there is no way to know if they bought the items second
>> hand
>> > or if they were donated/gifted to them.

>  I would say that the life we have is significantly less than the 1% and
> pretending otherwise is just silly, the 1% have a majority of the money and
> power and have manipulated the system to give them even more at the expense
> of the 99%, its gotten to the point where those in power are blatantly doing
> illegal and immoral things because they know they can get away with this.
> They quite literally destroyed the economy for the 99% just to make
> themselves a profit *and* they won't be held accountable for it. I don't
> care if someone is wealthy or even obscenely rich, what *does* bother me is
> to knowingly cause so much damage to the global economy for their own
> personal gain, that is just *insane* you are the first to complain about the
> cost of damages that people like lulzsec/antisec do but you don't blink an
> eye at the people who quite literally destroyed the economy...in fact your
> sticking up for them.

Content of type "text/html" skipped