Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:36:58 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [CVE-2012-0207] Linux IGMP Remote Denial Of
	Service

Here, maybe handy, for anyone wishing to completely 'fix this thing..
i will perhaps, fix it so it only sends out the once, it doesnt need
half of that code there...so, i guess i will update this or the ICMP
v3 membership bug from windows...
http://pastebin.com/Xq6e10ab

Now, i hope 95% of you, all go blow yourselfs up and, this is NO dfd0s
app tools here... for those getting excited, but, it is a decent
framework and, addition wich, could change the wholeeee sequence of
events!
woweee isnt tcp and icmp soooo fun.... ya must remmeber, the win7
blind tcp hijacking ?? i hopeso, coz, all the doubters are going to
have a bigarse bite, on the ARSE.
now, once again,  most of u will NOT get thru so, go fk yourselfs, as
YOU, blocked me :), so, you can say your blocking me, but really, your
watching me on the list, and are now, to worried about what i have
shown a cpl of you twerps already now, wich was, thunder from
downunder ;) wasnt it just goslly goshy fun?
really.... for those of you who had 100bots, just imagine, they were
all bsd, so, i should maybe have sent 400 ? i will makesure next time,
to keep u ones happy.... the ones i am waiting for to attack me, pls,
go ahead....even tho, im helpng you, eveytime in these emails...and ,
dont top post, unless it is MY damn posts... now* thx to a henri for
tht tip but anyhow, for the 98% of u i hate, goto hell, the rest, may
you have some fun with this and, maybe, you will actually have a
workable pentester! yes :)
or, would u rather have, taken the video and .c as gospel...and not read it :)
i bet 995 of yas did tho....so leet this list iz...
now, gofukyourselfs,
drew