Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:24:44 -0400
From: Peter Dawson <slash.pd@...il.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: How much time is appropriate for fixing a bug?

Thor (Hammer of God) : <If and when they fix it is up to them.>

so if vendor don't fix it /ack the bug.. then what ??
Responsibility works both ways.. Advise the vendor.. if they say fuck it..
I say fuck u.. and will advise the community !

There is a responsibility to disclose a venerability to the community so
that they can take down/block /deactivate a service .

".All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing. " -whoever ..fuck it !

/pd

Content of type "text/html" skipped