Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:05:44 -0400
From: Not EcksKaySeeDee <noteckskayseedee@...il.com>
To: Andres Riancho <andres.riancho@...il.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Legality of Open Source Tools

True, s/ware is different from a gun. I mostly meant it tongue in cheek.
But I can't help but wonder, what with the increase of people learning to
code (mind you, there's a diff between hobby and serious, I accept that),
and the whole Internet of Things, and the fact that most modern hardware
(nuclear reactor, medical, automotive, aeronautical...) relies on code
underneath of some form or fashion, that code has the potential to kill.