Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 06:13:35 -0700
From: coderman <coderman@...il.com>
To: wola4@...e-mail.net
Cc: Full Disclosure <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] project unicorn exploitable index

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 2:08 AM,  <wola4@...e-mail.net> wrote:

> Question now ...
>
> I can't see this going clearnet right ? Any insights on how ... legal it would be ?

i always love a good joke!  thanks for the smile :)

> I truly think, securing people will only be done by kicking them in the nuts ...

you may have missed my previous exhortation to kick in the nuts,
harder, from four different angles.  i'm including it below for your
edification:

---

1) Blanket Legal Invulnerability
Remove all criminal and civil liability for "hacking", computer
trespass, and all related activities performed over data networks;
establish proactive "shield" legislation to protect and encourage
unrestricted security research of any subject on any network. extend
to international agreements for blanket protection in all
jurisdictions.

2) Educational Support Everywhere
Establish lock picking, computing, and hacking curriculum in pre
school through grade school with subsidized access to technical
resources including mobile, tablet, laptop test equipment, grid/cloud
computing on-demand, software defined radios with full
receive/transmit, and gigabit internet service or faster.

3) Collaborative Competitions
Organize a program of blue and red teaming challenges for educational
and public participation at the district, regional, and national level
cultivating expertise and rewarding it with hacking toys, access, and
monies.

4) Privileged Positioning
Direct and unrestricted backbone access to various individuals or
groups who demonstrate competence in either the educational or
competitive realms, in order for them to mount additional attack
strategies against any reach-able target.  this access must consist of
both passive taps of backbone traffic as well as injection taps for
raw packet transmission at core rates. this should be available on the
Internet backbone at internet exchanges, private fiber through public
right of way, and core networks of operators of licensed wireless
spectrum.

0) End result / strong attract-or:
Open software and hardware widely in use in
post-privacy-protection-purge future will invert power structure to
defender with near unassailable advantage in "cyber domain".  Any
attacker required to compete against the global, collaborative,
massive, iterative-crowd-hardened systems publicly in use. (good
luck!)