Date:	Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:30:05 +0000 (UTC)
From:	WIMPy <wimpy@...i.dk>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [dm-devel] can't recover ext4 on lvm from ext4_mb_generate_buddy:739: group 1687, 32254 clusters in bitmap, 32258 in gd

WIMPy <WIMPy <at> yeti.dk> writes:

> ... and another update:

I don't know what the cause is, but I think I've got the trigger.
Those errors appeared when using rsync on a directory containing a file that was
written to (extended) while the rsync was running, which seems to be a
situation, where rsync causes a lot of stress. It certainly takes a hell of a
lot of time.

I suspect any of the ext4 related commits from Jan 9th/10th. From the log I
guess they should still exist in 3.3-rc1. I'm currently testing that, but
unfortunately that might take some time.

And a short repeat: I'm using an md, but no lvm.

  Greetings,
    WIMPy