Date:	Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:19:03 +0100 (CET)
From:	Jiri Kosina <jkosina@...e.cz>
To:	Jiri Slaby <jirislaby@...il.com>
Cc:	Alan Stern <stern@...land.harvard.edu>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, mm-commits@...r.kernel.org,
	Greg KH <gregkh@...e.de>, USB list <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-input@...r.kernel.org, Oliver Neukum <oliver@...kum.org>
Subject: Re: dead USB devices after resume [mmotm 2009-02-10-16-35]

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Jiri Slaby wrote:

> Here comes the resume part (including unplug, replug). I suspect
> auto-suspend?

The log looks fine IMHO.

The autosuspend shouldn't be the culprit, as it should definitely be
turned off by default for mice and keyboards (could you please verify that
it really is)?

I any way, the autosuspend for HID has been implemented by Oliver and is
currently sitting as 8390887fae ("HID: autosuspend support for USB HID")
through which it gets to -next. Could you please verify that this patch
really isn't the culprit?

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina