Date:	Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:46:34 +0100
From:	Alan Cox <alan@...ux.intel.com>
To:	Greg KH <gregkh@...e.de>
Cc:	"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@...k.pl>,
	Miklos Szeredi <miklos@...redi.hu>, linux-usb@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, stern@...land.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: WARNINGs in usb-serial.c

> > Do you have a pointer to the patches, please?  I need it for the
> > regression list.

Not a regression alas.. always been buggy and the warnings go back
forever too

> They were posted on the linux-usb mailing list, I'm still fighting my
> patch queue to get them into my tree soon.

They fix the refcounting properly - I need to review them for Alan when
next week but they look robust. All the old uglies go away with the
move to full refcounting everywhere as the nasty cases when an ldisc
echoes chars into a port as it closed just come out in the refcounting.