Date:	Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:45:14 -0700
From:	"Brett Rudley" <brudley@...adcom.com>
To:	"Jon Masters" <jonathan@...masters.org>,
	"linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org" <linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org>
cc:	"Henry Ptasinski" <henryp@...adcom.com>,
	"Nohee Ko" <noheek@...adcom.com>,
	"Jon Masters" <jcm@...masters.org>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: PROBLEM: brcm80211 hangs on
 2.6.36-0.34.rc6.git3.fc15.x86_64

Thanks for the input.

The 4313 (Device ID 4327) is pretty solid on the 32 bit staging-next kernel (loads, runs
for days, no issues, etc).

On the other hand, I haven't been using anything other than that kernel recently so its
very, very likely there are problems with other kernels, especially 64 bit which I haven't even
attempted yet (but will of course). Please do try out the 32 bit staging-next kernel and let me know how it goes.

Yeah, turning on msglevel produces more (and possibly *much* more) output.

Let me know what you find,
Thanks
brett