Date:	Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:50:01 -0400
From:	Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@...il.com>
To:	Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.36

On Wednesday, October 20, 2010, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>So it's a week later than I wanted (plus all the days that added up
>from me having a few 8-day weeks during this release window), but it's
>out there now.
[...]
>                            Linus

Built with the 2.6.35.7 .config run through a "make oldconfig" as a
framework, it doesn't find the disk drives once the boot files are loaded, so
sits and times out waiting for sda2 to appear.  That of course leaves
nothing in the logs.  .config attached. ASUS M2N-SLI Delux mobo, sata1
through sata4 occupied by 1Tb seagate sata-II drives.  Currently running 32
bit pclos, uptodate with 2.6.35.7.

PEBKAC or ?